storyline

storyline

Postby tingle » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 am

Hey guys, i want to know what you think of the storyline's ending, to me, it is far from complete, when i read in the description of the game : "5 different memory layers will relocate you to a battle that was of your past...but different the next time" i thought i would be sent back to the past to change the course of events, i would see eara, shin, azad and the others again to learn more about what exactly happened to azad and kiyan.
I was expecting an ending actually, but i got none of that, all i got when i killed the seed of darkness and got back to reality was a :"you have completed the story"
Dissapointing isn't it?
tingle

Re: storyline

Postby Aizawa-kun » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Yeah, same here. But i think the storyline of Inotia 4 is better than Inotia 3, until you had to find your memories. This part sucked, really...

In Inotia 3, at least the ending help you feel a little bit relieved. But it didn't happen in Inotia 4. Beside that, I think the game is long enough to stop, then we will continue in the next version or something like that ( an expansion or Inotia 4 part 2 ).

I wonder Inotia 5 will be the continue part of Inotia 4 or a whole new version. If there is no continue part of Inotia 4, i'll say goodbye to Com2us after i finished Inotia 5 ( lol ).
Aizawa-kun

Postby tingle » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 am

lol i agree, they just don't know how to make storylines.... have a look at the zenonias , you'll see what a genuine storyline is like.
tingle

Postby Unresolved » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:49 pm

The overall plot was fine for a phone game. It was the presentation and writing that was really terrible. And I hate being left without knowing what the hell happened to all the main characters.
As long as this signature is here, I still check these forums and can provide help if you need it. I will delete this before I quit this site so as to avoid mis-communication.
Unresolved

Postby tingle » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:34 pm

yeah i do agree that the plot was fine, just said the lack of ending was irritating
tingle

Return to General Discussion